BACTOHEMP is a water-soluble powdered product based on bacilli and bacteria living in symbiosis with the plant root. The product is 100% ecological and can be used in ecological agriculture.
COMPOSITION: Seven groups of bacilli and bacteria + Acophyllum Nodosum algae extract.
USE: Dissolve contents in four litres of water, or a small spoonful of product for one litre of water. Then, water the soil/substrate so that the bacteria get attached to the root. The product can be applied by means of root ball immersion. Do not water the soil/substrate with bactericides and fungicides.
Adding BactoHemp to the substrate has the following benefits:
– EXTENSIVE ROOT GROWTH; root development increases the plant’s growth and resistance to dry weather and drought.
– INCREASES QUANTITY, size and weight of flowers and buds.
– SAVES WATER, NUTRIENTS AND WORK.
– PROTECTS AGAINST HARMFUL ROOT FUNGI, such as Fusarium, Phytophtora, Alternaria.
– AVOID LOSS OF PLANTS in cuttings, transplantation, and seedbeds.
– NITROGEN FROM THE ATMOSPHERE becomes attached to the substrate/soil in a natural way, which stimulates the plant’s growth.
– MAKES NON-SOLUBLE PHOSPHORUS AND POTASSIUM SOLUBLE, causing greater blooming.
– CONTINUOUS PRODUCTION OF CYTOKININS, AUXINS AND GIBBERELLINS, plant hormones that promote and stimulate growth and blooming.- IMPROVES AERO-HYDROPONIC CROPS, keeping them healthy.
– IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR CULTIVATION; the product exploits the nutrients found in the substrate or soil and reaches water at deeper layers.
– EACH CROP NEEDS A SINGLE APPLICATION. The product is effective during the entire life cycle of the plant. In outdoor cultivation, product effectiveness can be improved if application is repeated at three months.
– 100% ECOLOGICAL PRODUCT and certified to be used in ecological agriculture.
Keep out of reach of children and away from foodstuffs and drinks.
Store in a dry, cool place, and away from direct sunlight.